Here comes the last week of the Hot N Juicy Kebab Festival. This year’s festival has been a huge success. Not only did we organise the Festival at more Paradise Outlets this year, but we also brought together the most diverse spread. Guests enjoyed the new varieties and we have seen many of them coming back to try out Kebabs selected expertly by our Chefs from across the Indian culinary landscape.
We want to recommend a few vegetarian and non-vegetarian Kebabs that should be on your order list during this week.
1) Bhutte Ke Kebab: Polish off these minced corn kernels spiced with shah jeera, javethri and shallow fried in ghee. You will remember them for a long time.
2) Chana & Akrut Kebab: Enjoy these boiled chana dal tikkis, spiced with cloves and cardamom, and filled with walnuts. This is a perfect starter ahead of a spicy Biryani meal.
3) Tandoori Jhinga: Add a little spice to your meal with chilly and coriander spiced Tiger prawns cooked over charcoal. You will love them.
4) Mutton Shooleh: Discover the rich texture of succulent lamb morsels scented with cloves and yoghurt. Who says Mutton Kebabs aren’t soft?
5) Jaituni Tangdi Kebab: Bite into juicy and flavourful drumsticks marinated in garlic, clove and oil. A bite is all you need to fall in love with its taste.
We can’t thank you enough for all your enthusiasm and encouragement, which helped us make our annual Kebab Festival bigger and better than last year’s. Before the Festival ends on September 30, we want you to enjoy the delightful Kebabs on offer at our Food Courts in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. See you next year with another wonderful spread!
What lovely weather! Probably, the last of rains this monsoon have been lashing the country over the last couple of weeks. Forget the traffic and the roads, this is one of the best times to go out and have a good time. This is also the time when one craves something hot and delicious. We have a few recommendations that can make your meal outing special and memorable.
First in line are our Kebabs. Tender, sizzling and delectable, our steaks are the snack of the season. There is also the Hot N Juicy Kebabs Festival that we are running at our Hyderabad and Bengaluru Outlets that brings together the most diverse spread of Kebabs – both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Check out the new varieties before the Festival ends on September 30.
Of course, there is the Paradise Biryani – the all-time and all-weather favourite as we call it. Savour the mouth-watering aroma and delightful flavour of our Biryanis. If you want to enjoy Rotis, do sample our flavoursome selection of Curries. Who says the best Desserts are served cold? Our pleasingly warm and luscious Double-ka-Meeta is not to be missed this season.
For those lazy weekend mornings, try our special breakfast menu (only in Secunderabad) that includes the irresistible Kheema Roti, Nahari Paya and Bhaji Gurda. When you are done, wash it down with a steaming hot cup of Irani Chai. There is always an excuse to enjoy great food, but in such fine weather, you should have an excuse not to enjoy the delicious spread that we serve.
If you have been to any of our Outlets in Hyderabad or Bengaluru during the last fortnight, you would have noticed that the star of our menu at the moment is not the Biryani, but Kebabs. Rightly so, what an excellent selection our Chefs have selected for the Hot N Juicy Kebab Festival. They searched kitchens across India to bring our guests the finest Kebabs from across regions.
The Festival brought together 25 lip-smacking vegetarian and non-vegetarian Kebabs, of which 16 are new varieties. Guests have been enjoying this diverse and delectable spread. Here are five Kebabs that won hearts at the Festival:
1. Mutton Galouti Kebab: A classical Lucknowi minced lamb kebab flavoured with saffron, cashew, brown onions rolled as patty and shallow fried in ghee.
2. Zaffrani Murg Sarfiyaa: De-boned chicken thighs marinated with saffron,cardamom and cream cooked in tandoor.
3. Tulsi Machhi: Basil and ginger smeared fish chargrilled to perfection.
4. Subz aur Mungphalli Sheekh: Minced veggies & cashew skewered kebabs crusted with peanuts and cooked in a moderate live charcoal.
5. Gul Lazeez Kebab: Mashed arbi stuffed with cheese cigars, crusted with cracklings and deep fried.
We are also serving Kebab Platters that offer an assortment of these Kebabs. Do try these new varieties and more at the Hot N Juicy Kebab Festival organised at all our Outlets in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. Only until September 30.