If you have been to any of our Outlets in Hyderabad or Bengaluru during the last fortnight, you would have noticed that the star of our menu at the moment is not the Biryani, but Kebabs. Rightly so, what an excellent selection our Chefs have selected for the Hot N Juicy Kebab Festival. They searched kitchens across India to bring our guests the finest Kebabs from across regions.
The Festival brought together 25 lip-smacking vegetarian and non-vegetarian Kebabs, of which 16 are new varieties. Guests have been enjoying this diverse and delectable spread. Here are five Kebabs that won hearts at the Festival:
1. Mutton Galouti Kebab: A classical Lucknowi minced lamb kebab flavoured with saffron, cashew, brown onions rolled as patty and shallow fried in ghee.
2. Zaffrani Murg Sarfiyaa: De-boned chicken thighs marinated with saffron,cardamom and cream cooked in tandoor.
3. Tulsi Machhi: Basil and ginger smeared fish chargrilled to perfection.
4. Subz aur Mungphalli Sheekh: Minced veggies & cashew skewered kebabs crusted with peanuts and cooked in a moderate live charcoal.
5. Gul Lazeez Kebab: Mashed arbi stuffed with cheese cigars, crusted with cracklings and deep fried.
We are also serving Kebab Platters that offer an assortment of these Kebabs. Do try these new varieties and more at the Hot N Juicy Kebab Festival organised at all our Outlets in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. Only until September 30.