Here comes the last week of the Hot N Juicy Kebab Festival. This year’s festival has been a huge success. Not only did we organise the Festival at more Paradise Outlets this year, but we also brought together the most diverse spread. Guests enjoyed the new varieties and we have seen many of them coming back to try out Kebabs selected expertly by our Chefs from across the Indian culinary landscape.
We want to recommend a few vegetarian and non-vegetarian Kebabs that should be on your order list during this week.
1) Bhutte Ke Kebab: Polish off these minced corn kernels spiced with shah jeera, javethri and shallow fried in ghee. You will remember them for a long time.
2) Chana & Akrut Kebab: Enjoy these boiled chana dal tikkis, spiced with cloves and cardamom, and filled with walnuts. This is a perfect starter ahead of a spicy Biryani meal.
3) Tandoori Jhinga: Add a little spice to your meal with chilly and coriander spiced Tiger prawns cooked over charcoal. You will love them.
4) Mutton Shooleh: Discover the rich texture of succulent lamb morsels scented with cloves and yoghurt. Who says Mutton Kebabs aren’t soft?
5) Jaituni Tangdi Kebab: Bite into juicy and flavourful drumsticks marinated in garlic, clove and oil. A bite is all you need to fall in love with its taste.
We can’t thank you enough for all your enthusiasm and encouragement, which helped us make our annual Kebab Festival bigger and better than last year’s. Before the Festival ends on September 30, we want you to enjoy the delightful Kebabs on offer at our Food Courts in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. See you next year with another wonderful spread!