At Paradise, we are always trying to offer something new to the guests by adding new items to the menu. Another way we have done this over the years, which gets us as excited as our guests, is through our food festivals. Earlier this year, we brought the Zafrani Biryani Festival to you. This month we bring to you the Kebab Festival featuring diverse varieties of Kebabs from across the length and breadth of the country.
Kebabs originated in Turkey and travelled across the Asian continent to come to India. Kebabs were a staple of Mughlai cuisine; when they came to Hyderabad, they got assimilated into the Hyderabadi cuisine, but not before getting a Hyderabadi twist. The chefs here used the aromatic spices peculiar to the region and transformed these Kebabs to suit the local palate and preferences. And now, when Paradise hosts guests hailing from all over the country, it is but natural that we offer diverse varieties of Kebabs from across the country.
The Hot n Juicy Kebab Festival gives our guests an unique annual opportunity to relish Kebabs that are not a part of our regular menu. On August 15, we are launching the third edition of the Kebab Festival. The festival will last for 45 days and will feature 22 different varieties including several delicious vegetarian, chicken, mutton and seafood Kebabs. For those who like to sample different varieties all at once, we have four unique Kebab platters. The previous two Kebab festivals were a resounding success thanks to your enthusiasm and love of Kebabs.
The great thing about eating Kebabs is that you can follow them up with anything at all. Once a meal starts with these delectable Kebabs, it becomes a great meal! Everyone loves a good Kebab and ours are always ‘lajawaab’. So don’t deprive yourself any longer, come visit us and bite into these hot and succulent steaks and celebrate the diversity that Indian food is all about. Visit any Paradise Dine-in Restaurant across Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai from August 15 to celebrate the Kebab Festival with us.
Here comes the last week of the Hot N Juicy Kebab Festival. This year’s festival has been a huge success. Not only did we organise the Festival at more Paradise Outlets this year, but we also brought together the most diverse spread. Guests enjoyed the new varieties and we have seen many of them coming back to try out Kebabs selected expertly by our Chefs from across the Indian culinary landscape.
We want to recommend a few vegetarian and non-vegetarian Kebabs that should be on your order list during this week.
1) Bhutte Ke Kebab: Polish off these minced corn kernels spiced with shah jeera, javethri and shallow fried in ghee. You will remember them for a long time.
2) Chana & Akrut Kebab: Enjoy these boiled chana dal tikkis, spiced with cloves and cardamom, and filled with walnuts. This is a perfect starter ahead of a spicy Biryani meal.
3) Tandoori Jhinga: Add a little spice to your meal with chilly and coriander spiced Tiger prawns cooked over charcoal. You will love them.
4) Mutton Shooleh: Discover the rich texture of succulent lamb morsels scented with cloves and yoghurt. Who says Mutton Kebabs aren’t soft?
5) Jaituni Tangdi Kebab: Bite into juicy and flavourful drumsticks marinated in garlic, clove and oil. A bite is all you need to fall in love with its taste.
We can’t thank you enough for all your enthusiasm and encouragement, which helped us make our annual Kebab Festival bigger and better than last year’s. Before the Festival ends on September 30, we want you to enjoy the delightful Kebabs on offer at our Food Courts in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. See you next year with another wonderful spread!
If you have been to any of our Outlets in Hyderabad or Bengaluru during the last fortnight, you would have noticed that the star of our menu at the moment is not the Biryani, but Kebabs. Rightly so, what an excellent selection our Chefs have selected for the Hot N Juicy Kebab Festival. They searched kitchens across India to bring our guests the finest Kebabs from across regions.
The Festival brought together 25 lip-smacking vegetarian and non-vegetarian Kebabs, of which 16 are new varieties. Guests have been enjoying this diverse and delectable spread. Here are five Kebabs that won hearts at the Festival:
1. Mutton Galouti Kebab: A classical Lucknowi minced lamb kebab flavoured with saffron, cashew, brown onions rolled as patty and shallow fried in ghee.
2. Zaffrani Murg Sarfiyaa: De-boned chicken thighs marinated with saffron,cardamom and cream cooked in tandoor.
3. Tulsi Machhi: Basil and ginger smeared fish chargrilled to perfection.
4. Subz aur Mungphalli Sheekh: Minced veggies & cashew skewered kebabs crusted with peanuts and cooked in a moderate live charcoal.
5. Gul Lazeez Kebab: Mashed arbi stuffed with cheese cigars, crusted with cracklings and deep fried.
We are also serving Kebab Platters that offer an assortment of these Kebabs. Do try these new varieties and more at the Hot N Juicy Kebab Festival organised at all our Outlets in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. Only until September 30.
With the city receiving a shower or two during the last week, Hyderabadis are in for some pleasantly cool weather. It’s natural that we all want to enjoy something hot and spicy in such times. Trust your favourite Restaurant to serve you something special to go with the weather or your mood. In fact, it’s raining praises for the Paradise Food Court for doing just that.
In a happening city that is never short of exciting events and festivals, the Mazedar Kebab Festival has been dominating the airwaves of public opinion. Guests have been gushing over the great variety of Kebabs on offer. Across our Restaurants in Hyderabad and Bengaluru, we have been receiving appreciation for bringing together a delicious spread.
Kebabs have always been loved by many cultures across the world. Indians made them their own and gave them a spicy twist, thanks to the ingenuity of Chefs. It is this creativity that we want to salute and showcase. After scouring India’s diverse culinary landscape, our chefs have personally selected 25 varieties that represent excellence in taste and texture.
The proof, however, is in the eating. Before the Mazedar Kebab Festival ends, visit our Restaurants and Takeaways to experience the choicest and delectable Kebabs made with love by our chefs. Do try the several new vegetarian and non-vegetarian varieties that we are serving and let us know what you think. Happy times guaranteed!