Happy New Year everyone! Last weekend, we bid adieu to 2016 and a new year is here. As 2017 begins, let us start the new year on a fresh new page; let us resolve that all 365 days of this year will be 365 new pages with new opportunities to write 365 new stories of our life. Let this year be the year when we accomplish many great things.
The first days of the year offer the best chance to start a hobby, to reignite an old passion, to mend broken fences, and heal broken hearts. Time is on our side right now, so we can take advantage and march into this year and start doing what we had stopped or what we never started. Let’s make a promise to ourselves that there will always be hope in our hearts and kindness in our actions.
And here is a wish Paradise has for you: this year, let there always be someone you can rely on, someone who will listen to you, someone who will cherish you, and someone you can share a meal with. It can be a friend, a parent or that special someone, who is always there for you and brings out the best in you, like you do in us.
Now that we are in the New Year, what things will you continue to do? Well, whatever they are, be sure to re-experience the joy of a delicious Hyderabadi meal at Paradise. We are adding new dishes to our menu and making several improvements to our service. Here’s looking forward to having you over as we step forward together into the New Year!
It is hard to believe that the year is coming to an end! When we all embarked on the year 2016 in January with all our plans and dreams, December and the end of the year seemed far, far away. But we are almost there now – the excitement for welcoming the New Year is accompanied by myriad emotions for the year that is ending.
Now is the right time to look back and appreciate all that you achieved and helped others achieve, remember the lessons learned, and the love you got. If you want to dwell a little longer, do dwell on what you have and what you can give, not on what you don’t. We are joining you and looking back at what 2016 did for us. Thanks to your continued love, it was a great year for Paradise:
- We opened new Outlets in Hyderabad, Vizag, Chennai and Bengaluru. Your love and appreciation ensured that these launches were greeted with an overwhelming response. The lines in front of these Food Courts bear testimony to our success even today. On that note, we promise you that we are implementing several procedures to cut down waiting times across all out Restaurants. There should be no waiting for good food.
- We partnered with Swiggy, Food Panda,Food Mingo and Zomato to bring Paradise cuisine to your doorstep so you would never have to go hungry. We were happy and humbled at the same time to see how much this was appreciated – especially by Haleem lovers during the holy Ramadan Season.
- We celebrated the Hot n Juicy Kebab Festival at our Outlets in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The festival was a smashing and lip-smacking success as people enjoyed over 30 new Kebab varieties from all across the country .
- We invited you to join our breakfast club when we introduced the weekend breakfast at some of our Bengaluru and Hyderabad Restaurants. It took off well and so did the weekends for our guests!
- We added a touch of customisation and diversification to take the Paradise cuisine to more people: we introduced new Combos like the Nawabi Meal Combo, the Student Value Meal, Half plate Kebabs and the Single Biryani. All of them have been received well, as if our guests have been waiting for them all along.
- We received the Best Restaurant of the Year Award from the Restaurant Awards 2016 from Chef Extraordinaire Sanjeev Kapoor.
We are very happy with all we experienced and achieved this year, and we want to share our happiness and extend our gratitude to you. For it was you, who made our 2016 a happy year. We wish you a very Happy New Year. Have a great 2017!
If the last couple of weeks of a year are for making resolutions, the early weeks are for putting them into action. For the most part, it is what we choose to do that determines how the year will turn out to be. In a less roundabout way, the year is what we make it to be. At Paradise, we want 2016 to be the year in which we take giant strides in the following areas:
Reach more people: We opened 6 Food Courts last year to bring authentic Hyderabadi cuisine to more people. Our guests now have more options than ever before to enjoy their favourite cuisine. Yet, many feel that it isn’t enough. Judging by how our Food Courts are bursting at the seams during peak hours, we believe they have a point. In 2016, we will therefore continue to expand our presence across India.
Hire more people: We know the challenges involved in growing fast. It is hard to replicate the high standards of quality and service that our guests expect in a new Food Court. To achieve this, we need to hire the right set of people and invest in their training. Ensuring signature Paradise experience for all our guests depends on how well our people embody our values through their work. We are committed to investing in our people in this year and beyond.
Delight more people: People come to Paradise to enjoy delicious Hyderabadi khaana with friends and family in a warm and convivial environment. It is important for us to ensure that our guests always leave our Restaurants smiling. Ample parking, splendid ambience, great food, minimal waiting, gracious and responsive service – it is important that we do well on all aspects of hospitality and do well consistently.
It may appear like a small list, but it is a challenging one for sure – one that calls for all our skill and determination. With your encouragement, we are sure we will make good on our promises.