It is hard to believe that the year is coming to an end! When we all embarked on the year 2016 in January with all our plans and dreams, December and the end of the year seemed far, far away. But we are almost there now – the excitement for welcoming the New Year is accompanied by myriad emotions for the year that is ending.
Now is the right time to look back and appreciate all that you achieved and helped others achieve, remember the lessons learned, and the love you got. If you want to dwell a little longer, do dwell on what you have and what you can give, not on what you don’t. We are joining you and looking back at what 2016 did for us. Thanks to your continued love, it was a great year for Paradise:
- We opened new Outlets in Hyderabad, Vizag, Chennai and Bengaluru. Your love and appreciation ensured that these launches were greeted with an overwhelming response. The lines in front of these Food Courts bear testimony to our success even today. On that note, we promise you that we are implementing several procedures to cut down waiting times across all out Restaurants. There should be no waiting for good food.
- We partnered with Swiggy, Food Panda,Food Mingo and Zomato to bring Paradise cuisine to your doorstep so you would never have to go hungry. We were happy and humbled at the same time to see how much this was appreciated – especially by Haleem lovers during the holy Ramadan Season.
- We celebrated the Hot n Juicy Kebab Festival at our Outlets in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The festival was a smashing and lip-smacking success as people enjoyed over 30 new Kebab varieties from all across the country .
- We invited you to join our breakfast club when we introduced the weekend breakfast at some of our Bengaluru and Hyderabad Restaurants. It took off well and so did the weekends for our guests!
- We added a touch of customisation and diversification to take the Paradise cuisine to more people: we introduced new Combos like the Nawabi Meal Combo, the Student Value Meal, Half plate Kebabs and the Single Biryani. All of them have been received well, as if our guests have been waiting for them all along.
- We received the Best Restaurant of the Year Award from the Restaurant Awards 2016 from Chef Extraordinaire Sanjeev Kapoor.
We are very happy with all we experienced and achieved this year, and we want to share our happiness and extend our gratitude to you. For it was you, who made our 2016 a happy year. We wish you a very Happy New Year. Have a great 2017!