It is hard to believe that the year is coming to an end! When we all embarked on the year 2016 in January with all our plans and dreams, December and the end of the year seemed far, far away. But we are almost there now – the excitement for welcoming the New Year is accompanied by myriad emotions for the year that is ending.
Now is the right time to look back and appreciate all that you achieved and helped others achieve, remember the lessons learned, and the love you got. If you want to dwell a little longer, do dwell on what you have and what you can give, not on what you don’t. We are joining you and looking back at what 2016 did for us. Thanks to your continued love, it was a great year for Paradise:
- We opened new Outlets in Hyderabad, Vizag, Chennai and Bengaluru. Your love and appreciation ensured that these launches were greeted with an overwhelming response. The lines in front of these Food Courts bear testimony to our success even today. On that note, we promise you that we are implementing several procedures to cut down waiting times across all out Restaurants. There should be no waiting for good food.
- We partnered with Swiggy, Food Panda,Food Mingo and Zomato to bring Paradise cuisine to your doorstep so you would never have to go hungry. We were happy and humbled at the same time to see how much this was appreciated – especially by Haleem lovers during the holy Ramadan Season.
- We celebrated the Hot n Juicy Kebab Festival at our Outlets in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The festival was a smashing and lip-smacking success as people enjoyed over 30 new Kebab varieties from all across the country .
- We invited you to join our breakfast club when we introduced the weekend breakfast at some of our Bengaluru and Hyderabad Restaurants. It took off well and so did the weekends for our guests!
- We added a touch of customisation and diversification to take the Paradise cuisine to more people: we introduced new Combos like the Nawabi Meal Combo, the Student Value Meal, Half plate Kebabs and the Single Biryani. All of them have been received well, as if our guests have been waiting for them all along.
- We received the Best Restaurant of the Year Award from the Restaurant Awards 2016 from Chef Extraordinaire Sanjeev Kapoor.
We are very happy with all we experienced and achieved this year, and we want to share our happiness and extend our gratitude to you. For it was you, who made our 2016 a happy year. We wish you a very Happy New Year. Have a great 2017!
Like it has always been for our every new Outlet, the response to the opening of our Visakhapatnam Outlet was overwhelming. We are hardly surprised. People of Coastal Andhra are unabashed food lovers and the region is known for embracing diverse culinary styles. The arrival of the world’s favourite Biryani and authentic Hyderabadi cuisine was rightly met with cheerful enthusiasm. Thanks Visakhapatnam for your love. We are truly humbled.
Located on the VIP Road, the Food Court is conveniently located for most people and it is close to the shopping hubs of the city. With modern interiors and comfortable seating, the place is ideal if you want to enjoy a relaxed meal with family or friends. Cordial service and valet parking help you peacefully dine on sublime Hyderabadi food – everything’s taken care of.
Of course, we do not need to introduce our food. The main draw would, of course, be our Biryani. Many Vizagites who tasted it at our Hyderabad Outlets love it. We brought our top Chefs to bring the same taste and quality to Visakhapatnam, so go on and enjoy a hot bowl of Dum Biryani that harmoniously blends long-grained Basmati rice, tender meat and exotic spices.
This week, we have had many guests telling us that they loved our Kebabs. We offer the best selection of flavourful Kebabs. Trust us, you will love them as much as you love our Biryani. Also on our menu are several delectable Indian Curries that can be enjoyed with some of the softest Rotis you will ever get anywhere. Finally, do not forget to end your meal with toothsome Double-ka-Meeta or Qubani-ka-Meeta (Dessert).
Visakhapatnam is a beautiful city. A brief trip to the city is enough to make you fall in love with its breath-taking landscape. Aptly called The Jewel of the East Coast, travellers and residents are captivated by the majesty of its beaches, the grandeur of its hills and valleys, and its well-planned infrastructure. From a long time, it has been a cosmopolitan place that embraced multiple cultures.
Vizag offers a lot of eating options: sumptuous breakfasts, elaborate Andhra meals, and tempting street-side snacks etc. Yet, ask about Biryani and there are very few options. Not anymore though, our first Restaurant in the newly created Sunrise state of Andhra Pradesh has opened in Vizag on August 22, 2016. People of Vizag and nearby towns can now enjoy the world’s favourite Biryani and an exquisite selection of Hyderabadi cuisine.
Located on VIP road, the upscale and happening neighbourhood of the city, our new Food Court offers signature Paradise cuisine that made us famous all over the world. Sporting bright and contemporary interiors, our Restaurant creates the perfect setting for a luxurious lunch with friends and family. The Food Court also houses a Takeaway that offers swift and hassle-free service. Valet parking is available.
Coming to the cuisine, guests can enjoy our flavourful Biryanis, delectable Kebabs, tasty Curries, and toothsome Desserts – all made with hygiene and quality that people have come to associate with the Paradise brand. Vizag is an exciting place and we are delighted to open our new Food Court here. We promise to do our best to guarantee good food, great service and happy times. Wish us luck!